Sunday, March 9, 2014

Designing?!

Well, a lot of my close friends and family know that I love designing. Ever since I bought CS5, in 2012, I've been dying to get better. With the help of my cousin Nikki, google, and time, I've been getting pretty good at designing invites, Christmas cards, logos and printables. My first printable was this chevron one. I put it and a few others on my family blog and pinned them to Pinterest. I never thought it'd be such a big hit but it's been pinned over 4000 times and has brought lots of traffic to my family blog. So I figured I'd start a little side business designing custom designs for people!  My sweet sister friends, Chelsey and Cortney, pushed me into making a little business and then Picadilly Prints was born. One of my favorite words is Picadilly. It's a street name in Colorado, where I'm from. I loved it so much, I named my beta fish Picadilly and had it for a few years until my dear husband accidentally killed it. Oops.
Anywho, if you need anything custom designed.... I'm your gal!
This is a 5x7


No comments:

Post a Comment